Guest blog post by Analytic Girl
Download entire data set: it's a 7MB spreadsheet consisting of 34,513 meteorites, last updated in 2012, with the following fields:
Useful to make forecasts, broken down by meteorite size.
- Debunking the story about the Russian meteor event
- Can we use data science to measure distances to stars?
- Questions about astronomy and clustering
- How to identify specific spatial patterns? (application: star distr...
- Weekly digest
- Other resources
- Data Science eBook
- Data Science Apprenticeship
- Most popular blog posts